New E-book: The Zen Habits Handbook for Life!
I'm happy to be able to offer my second e-book, the Zen Habits Handbook for Life — it's a series of my best articles on making your life simpler, on becoming happier, and on getting more productive.
I put this e-book together at the request of a number of readers, who wanted the essential Zen Habits articles gathered in an e-book format. I'm certain you'll enjoy it!
What will this book teach you to do? Basically the same things that Zen Habits aims for overall: how to simplify your life, how to live a happier life, how to be more productive with less stress, how to achieve your dreams. Think of it as a little handbook for a better life, in a convenient e-book format.
Buy it here for only $6.95.
I should give a caveat: while I think these are great articles that will be of use to almost anyone, they are all available on this blog for free if you search for them. So why would you pay $6.95 for this e-book if it's already free? I'll be honest: if the money is an issue, you shouldn't pay. You can search for these articles and print them out or format them yourself, and that would be the cheaper option.
However, there is definitely some value to the e-book, and I know you'll find it worth the price. Some of the benefits of buying the e-book:
- Zen Habits essential articles gathered in one convenient place. No need to search or dig through the archives, print or reformat into a word processing program. That's a significant time savings, which for you guys is extremely valuable, as your time is worth 50 times what I'm charging for the e-book.
- Zen Habits made portable. If you're going on a plane ride or some other location where you need some good reading, you can take this with you anywhere, even without an Internet connection.
- It's printable. This e-book has been designed for reading on the screen, and also to print out nicely.
- It has a nice design. I hired Charlie Pabst of Charfish Design to do this e-book and asked him to give me a very simple layout. He delivered beautifully, and I'm proud to offer this good-looking e-book to you guys. Btw, Charlie does excellent work and does it quickly — a tough combination to beat. Check out his site.
- It makes a good gift. Without spending a lot of money, you can give someone the gift of happiness and a simpler life by purchasing this e-book and emailing it to them. Gift-giving can't get any easier!
- It's like a donation, where you get something in return. A lot of you have been generous enough to donate to Zen Habits, allowing me to achieve my dream of blogging full-time. Those donations continue to support me and my family, but buying this e-book is a relatively painless way to donate, if you feel compelled to do so, because you get some nice reading material in return.
Here's the table of contents:
Section 1: Simplicity
- Edit Your Commitments
- Eiminate All But the Essentials
- Don't Do Everything on Your To-do List
- The Art of Doing Nothing
- Declutter Your Mind
- 72 Simplicity Tips
- Eat Slower
Section 2: Productivity
- Purpose Your Day: Most Important Tasks
- Focus on the Big Rocks
- Clear Out Your Inbox
- Clear Your Desk
- Become an Early Riser
- Become Motivated When You're in a Slump
- Make the Most of Your Laziest Days
- Decompress After High Stress
Section 3: Happiness
- Cultivate Compassion in Your Life
- Escape Materialism
- Practical Tips for Living the Golden Rule
- Accept Criticism With Grace and Appreciation
- Have Faith in Humanity, and Restore Kindness
- Boost Your Self-Conﬁdence
- Live Your Life Consciously
Because I'm sure you'll find value in this e-book and because I don't want you to worry about feeling ripped off, I'm offering a 100% money-back guarantee, which will be immediate, hassle-free, no questions asked. Seriously, I won't make you feel guilty at all, and you will get all your money back quickly. If you don't, you can always post a comment below warning other buyers.
I offered this money-back guarantee for my Zen To Done e-book, and of thousands of buyers, only 1 person took me up on this offer — and he got his money back immediately, with a thank-you from me.
If you have a blog or website and would like to offer the Zen Habits Handbook for Life to your readers, I'm offering a 50% affiliates commission, which as most of you know is an extremely high percentage.
If you'd like to become an affiliate, sign up here.