"The Power of Less" Has Launched! Free Giveaways for Book Buyers!
The book's out!
"Babauta has become a powerhouse of online productivity for good reason: his mantra works." - Timothy Ferriss, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller, The 4-Hour Workweek
Just in time for the New Year: I'm thrilled, overjoyed to announce that my new book is now available in bookstores and fine online book retailers near you: The Power of Less: The Fine Art of Limiting Yourself to the Essential … in Business and in Life!
You can order The Power of Less today:
Update: After just a few hours, The Power of Less became the #1 bestseller in Amazon's Business Management & Leadership Motivational section!
New update: The book is now in the Top 100 on Amazon!
I'm also happy to announce a special bonus for anyone who buys the book in the next 72 hours — send me your receipt and I will give you your choice of one of these downloads, for free:
- The Zen To Done ebook, usually a price of $9.50.
- The Zen Habits Handbook for Life ebook, usually a price of $6.50.
- An exclusive audio podcast of weight loss tips from me, packaged with a special sneak peek of an audio interview — me interviewing GTD author David Allen — which will be released to the public next week sometime.
To take advantage of the offer:
- Order the book.
- Email your receipt number (emailed to you from Amazon, for example) to zenhabits [at] gmail [dot] com … with the words "bonus giveaway" in the subject line. Please ensure that you type that exactly — "bonus giveaway" — in the subject line or it might take awhile for me to respond.
- Please also indicate which of the three offers above you'd like to take advantage of.
- I will check your receipt number against my database and email you the download link. Please give me a day or two to email you back as I will be a bit busy with all of this. :)
Other than those who buy the book, two other types of people can also email me (using the same instructions as above) and receive one of the bonuses:
- Those who pre-ordered the book — because I know it's not fair to you to exclude you. But please email me with your info in the next 72 hours.
- Bloggers who tell their readers about the book and link to Amazon (or the bookseller of their choice), or to this post with info on the giveaways. Bloggers please email me the url of your post for verification.
I hope you all enjoy the book and the bonus giveaways
REVIEWS: If you read and enjoy the book, I would love it if you posted a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, your blog, or wherever you prefer! If you do, email me using the above instructions with a link to your review!
MORE INFO: For more on the book, read more here … also see my Amazon blog post, "10 Ways "Less" Can Change Your Life This Year", on the Amazon page. Also see the Table of Contents below.
Table of Contents:
PART I: THE PRINCIPLES
1. Why Less is Powerful
2. The Art of Setting Limits
3. Choosing the Essential, and Simplifying
4. Simple Focus
5. Create New Habits, and the Power of Less Challenge
6. Start Small
PART II: IN PRACTICE
7. Simple Goals and Projects
8. Simple Tasks
9. Simple Time Management
10. Simple Email
11. Simple Internet
12. Simple Filing
13. Simple Commitments
14. Simple Daily Routine
15. Declutter Your Work Space
16. Slow Down
17. Simple Health and Fitness
18. On Motivation
More Free Stuff
More great tools and tips can be found on ThePowerofLess.com: